Packing loan refers to a special loan which is granted by the Bank to the exporters who have received qualified Letter of Credit or order for the procurement, production and shipment to ensure the exporters will perform the contract, complete shipment and delivery as scheduled. Packing loan is a short-term financing before shipment, which make exporters carry out purchase, preparation and processing smoothly in case of funds shortage.
- Create more trading opportunities. In case that the exporters face shortage of funds but fails to get the payment in advance, packing loan can serve as a helpful way for the exporters, so that they can grasp the trade opportunities to ensure the smooth development of the business.
- Funds tied up will be decreased. Self-owned funds of the exporters will not be occupied during the production, procurement and stock-up, thus reducing the current capital tied up of the exporters.
- Customers who have the right to engage in import and export, good credit and no bad record;
- Customers who have real trading are not involved in "money laundering" or other illegal activities, deal with those who or whose account banks are not sanctioned by international organizations, and meet review requirements for business compliance of the Bank;
- The relevant line of credit or deposit required for the packing loan shall be carried out accordingly;
- Current capital shortage for stock-up of the exporters;
- Customers who meet other requirements of the Bank.