Export commercial invoice financing
Export commercial invoice financing refers to a financing mode that under the payment after arrival of goods via T / T or credit, after the exporter performs the delivery obligations specified in the export contract and submits export invoices and other shipping documents to the Bank, the Bank will provide fund for part trade receivable and make repayment with export proceeds. At present, we only manage the invoice financing business under the T / T cash on delivery.
- Simplify financing procedures. Customers meeting the Bank credit conditions shall obtain financing by means of commercial invoices, relevant documents of title and the customs declaration;
- Improve cash flow. It could be liquidated to forward accounts receivable immediately, alleviating capital pressure, and speeding up capital turnover r;
- Create more trading opportunities. Through the financing of commercial invoices, more trade opportunities are created by facilitating partners in payment of usance letter of credit.
- Customers who have the right to engage in import and export, good credit and no bad record;
- Customers who have real trading are not involved in "money laundering" or other illegal activities, deal with those who or whose account banks are not sanctioned by international organizations, and meet review requirements for business compliance of the Bank;
- Customers who relevant line of credit or deposit required for the export commercial invoice financing;
- Customers who need current capital to carry out business before collection and after goods delivery due to limited current capital of the exporters.
- Customers who meet other requirements of the Bank.