On Jun. 11, 2003, the People’s Bank of China, Jinan Branch granted Qishang Bank the license for foreign exchange businesses. On Aug. 28, 2003, the Company officially started the business. Over the past decade, Qishang Bank has established agency relationships with more than 500 banks in over 50 countries and regions, and is benefiting from an increasing number of the partnerships. The Company successively launched foreign exchange deposit, foreign currency loan, foreign currency exchange, international settlement, cooperative future foreign exchange settlement, self-run foreign exchange trading, inter-bank gold enquiry, foreign currency bond and other foreign exchange businesses to provide customers with more business options. Thanks to an emphasis on talent cultivation, the Company forms an outstanding international settlement team composed of 13 members with the certificates of documentary credit specialist, international trade & finance specialist as well as letters of guarantee and standby letter of credit specialist to provide more professional foreign exchange services. The Company has set up 8 branch international business departments and 6 settlement processing sub-centers in Zibo for a presence in more areas throughout the world.
After 10 years of development and growth, Qishang Bank turns international businesses into a well-established specialty and brand, which brings the Company countless social and economic benefits. The Bank will, as it has always been, be happy about innovation, focused on researches and specialized in services to provide customers with the most professional and satisfying international financial services.
1. A single-level legal personality system with flexible mechanisms and rapid responses
- The fastest decision-making and response mechanism
2. Convenient and quick services through smooth agent networks
- Direct establishment of overseas depository banks
- Short remittance routes and rapid collection of remittance
- Easy fund enquiry
3. Competent and professional teams at all level to provide courteous services
- The largest space for coordination of interest rates, exchange rates and handling fees
- Timely door-to-door services for rapid communication and exchange
- Certified documentary credit specialists (CDCS) available for documents businesses