Clean collection means collecting financial instruments for customers without any additional commercial documents. It’s designed to serve international trade settlement needs and may take the form of documents against payment (D/P) and documents against acceptance (D/A).
- Low costs. Clean collection requires less handling fees.
- Safe and reliable. With the help of interbank international collection networks, it overcomes risks in remitting funds to payers by mail.
- Simpler procedures. No additional documents will be required.
- Small payments under trades and other matters.
- Foreign currency banknotes (including worn notes) that are not exchangeable at home.
- Collection of foreign exchange checks, promissory notes, foreign bonds, deposit certificates and other valuable documents.
- Transactions for which the provision of commercial documents is impossible or inconvenient such as transactions requiring delivery of samples and high-tech products (i.e. software, etc.), transactions of seasonal goods and intangible trades including services and technical transfer;