Import bill advance
Import bill advance refers to the activity that the Bank provides short-term funds to the applicant as requested based on the import L/C for the payment of the amount under the import L/C.
- Importers can import and sale the goods at home with the funds of banks and do not tie up any funds of customers;
- Importers can obtain title documents of goods in time, take delivery of goods and resell goods in case of failing to pay for the purchase price immediately so as to seize market opportunities;
- The abilities to bargain of importers will be improved by changing the term of payment from payment after sight to immediate payment, or by shortening the term of payment after sight.
- Customers who have the right to engage in import and export, good credit and no bad record;
- Customers who have real trading are not involved in "money laundering" or other illegal activities, deal with those who or whose account banks are not sanctioned by international organizations, and meet review requirements for business compliance of the Bank;
- Customers who have the line of credit or cash deposit required for import bill advance;
- Importers who have limited current capital;
- Customers who meet other requirements of the Bank.