Bond distribution refers to the transfer of bonds of bond underwriters to other market members within the bond distribution period.
The trustor for bond distribution shall be members of inter-bank bond markets.
- The bond distribution shall be handled according to business rules of inter-bank bond markets. The general procedure includes:
- The trustor shall know about the specific circumstances of bonds to be issued and market analysis from our Bank.
- The trustor shall determine whether to participate in subscription of new bonds according to actual situations. If the trustor determines to join, the Power of Attorney for Bond Bidding shall be filled in and sent to our Bank by fax one day before the tender day.
- After the trustor wins the bidding, we will tell the trustor to sign the Bond Distribution Agreement.
- The trustor shall pay the subscription capital on time in accordance with the Bond Distribution Agreement. After the collection of the above payment, we will handle the formalities on distribution and transfer on time through the China Central Depository & Clearing Co., Ltd.