Financing under export credit insurance
Financing under export credit insurance refers to a short-term financing provide by the Bank with recourse for the export trade which has been effected export credit insurance according to the export documents, relevant vouchers for short-term export credit insurance and claims equity transfer agreement provided by the export enterprises.
- Convenient application. The trade financing business under the export credit insurance means that the exporter has enhanced the guarantee of export proceeds besides the original trade financing products, that is, the export credit insurance company provides additional guarantee for the additional export proceeds to the financing Bank in respect of its underwriting credit risk. Such guarantee is convenient to apply;
- Speed up capital turnover. Payment can be paid in advance before the loan the paid by the exporters, so that cash turnover can be speed up;
- Improve cash flow. By carrying out the trade financing business under the export credit insurance, the current period cash inflows will be increased and, consequently, the financial situation can be improved to provide financing capacity.
- Customers who have little knowledge on credit of the importer, or whose importer resided in the country / region with higher risk;
- Customers who have taken out export credit insurance in China Export Credit Insurance, with the policy been effective and the fulfillment of obligations under the policy ensured;
- Customers who need current capital to carry out business before collection and after goods delivery due to limited current capital of the exporters.
- Customers who meet other requirements of the Bank.