International letter of guarantee
International letter of guarantee is a written commitment of the claim or other documents issued to the beneficiary on the applicant''s request according to the letter of guarantee, which is consisted of financing guarantee and non-financing guarantee.
- It is a strong support for foreign investment enterprises of the customers in participating in international economic and technical cooperation and competition, and it will facilitate international investment of the customers;
- With the wide application range, it becomes an effective solution to the local financing of the customer''s overseas investment enterprises;
- The problem of mutual trust during the transaction will be solved. The Lender is more likely to grant a loan for the invested enterprises of the customers through the Bank credit guarantee.
- Customers who have the right to engage in import and export, good credit and no bad record;
- Customers who have real trading, are not involved in "money laundering" or other illegal activities, deal with those who or whose account banks are not sanctioned by international organizations, and meet review requirements for business compliance of the Bank;
- Customers who have relevant line of credit or deposit required for the letter of guarantee;
- Customers who meet other requirements of the Bank.